Holland Harvey Architects has an opportunity for a Part 1 assistant to join its growing London team.
We create extraordinary places that form the setting for everyday life.
Our company was founded on the belief that architecture should make a positive social and environmental impact.
Our approach is ethical, playful and pragmatic – we pursue quality and authenticity, designing with narrative to ensure that our work tells a story.
Our clients are aspirational and believe in design to strengthen their brand and achieve their goals. Our strength is understanding the nature of their business and tailoring our process to meet their needs.
We strive to provide an experience that is engaging, enjoyable and allows informed decisions to be made.
We are looking for a talented, motivated and creative Part 1 assistant to join our fantastic team!
At Holland Harvey, our culture is centred on the people and our community. We understand the need for a good work-life balance, and with this in mind offer the following benefits:
- working from home policy – work from home for as many days per week as you like except for Mondays
- working away from home policy – an opportunity to work away from home, including abroad
- flexible start and finish times (core hours 10 am to 4 pm)
- closed during the Christmas period
- Bike2Work scheme – eligible after probation period
- techscheme – opportunity to buy tech getting a three to 13 per cent discount and spread costs over 12 months
- sabbatical leave as a reward for long service
- studio lunch every other Friday to enjoy each other’s company and catch up (cooked by members of the studio and subsidised by Holland Harvey)
- annual trip to a European city, annual summer day outing and many more social events
- opportunity to be involved in mentorship through RIBA ambassadors
facilitate the development of your career as part of a growing design studio
- RIBA pension scheme
- provide a creative, nurturing and collaborative working environment
- produce drawings, mood boards and 3D visualisations to capture and communicate the design intent
- participate in regular design meetings with colleagues
- source and specify furniture and finishes
- work alongside suppliers, fabricators and manufacturers to procure specialist items
- undertake regular site visits during construction
Candidates must be confident, independent and share our passion for delivering original projects.
Proficiency in Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite, Affinity and Microsoft Office is required. SketchUp, Rhino and V-Ray skills are an advantage.
Contract: one year, full-time
Please submit CVs and samples of work, no larger than 5 MB, using the ‘apply for job’ button below.
We regret that due to the large volume of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.
Holland Harvey limited is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.