Holloway Li is looking for talented Part 2 and Part 3 graduates to join its team in London.
The studio works primarily in the hospitality and private residential sector, with a focus on interior architecture. We design everything from furniture products, to large hotels. The company has a cross-cultural identity with a focus on London, European, and Asian markets.
Since the company was established in 2015, we have grown a strong reputation for providing innovative architecture and interior design direction to a large network of international clients across the retail, hospitality, and private residential sectors. We have garnered industry awards and national press.
Our project teams are usually two to three people working together. We are currently a 12-person team and looking to add two or three new members to the studio.
The experience we can offer:
- collaborative working with a very talented team
- you will be exposed to amazing design-led projects, that will have a built result
- we will invest our company knowledge and resource in your development, helping you to learn and grow
- you will work at different scales – designing bespoke pieces and products whilst collaborating closely with our network of craftspeople to develop your personal knowledge of materials and processes
- you will be guided on how to deliver great design, understanding the technical and practical requirements of your projects
- you will work closely with both company directors
- you will be exposed to and input on all aspects of our projects – from conceptual design thinking, creative strategy, design decisions, client management, project management, PR and beyond
- you will have hands-on site work and seeing your creations come to life
- you will have the opportunity to work on projects in the UK and abroad
- you will become part of an eclectic and fun team, with regular office socials and events
- Part 2s will learn how to become excellent project runners
- Part 2s will have a platform to do their Part 3 qualification
- Part 3s will learn how to become leaders
- Part 3s will overlay their creative knowledge with commercial understanding
What we are looking for in all prospective candidates (essential):
- minimum two years post Part 2, in practice
- Part 3s will demonstrate experience at all RIBA Stages
- experience of project leadership and management
- initiative and focus
- knowledge of managing or working in a team
- talented graduates with exceptional presentation and design skills
- confidence in your ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- adaptable, hardworking, and quick learner
- excellent understanding of Computer-Aided-Design software principles (2D and 3D plus Adobe CS)
- ability to make intuitive decisions independently and quickly
- strong/confident communication skills (written and spoken English inc. brevity)
- excellent organisational skills
- working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- based/living in London (interviews in person)
- demonstrate an interest in working on Interior-focused projects
- passion and spark
- hold a UK visa or work permit (valid for next two years from start)
Preferred candidates will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- balanced understanding of commerciality of the industry
- experience of similar types of projects / sectors we operate in
- first class honours degree
- knowledge/experience using Vectorworks
Start date: available to start work from October 2022, for exceptional candidates we can flex this.
Visa: for exceptional candidates we would consider visa sponsorship
Location: our studio is based in Clerkenwell, central London
Equality: Our team hail from varied backgrounds. We welcome candidates from any background, race, gender, sexuality.
No agencies/recruiters please.
To submit your application please click the apply for job button below.