Hollwich Kushner is looking for a client development manager to join its team in New York.
Hollwich Kushner (HWKN) is an architecture firm that believes buildings have the power to shape people’s lives. We are looking for an energetic team member to help us create and expand our relationships with private and institutional clients.
The client development manager works directly with the firm principles to strategize, manage and cultivate new business opportunities. This role is responsible for reaching agreed-to growth targets. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. It requires an entrepreneurial spirit, insightful market research and analysis, strong lead generation, ‘door opening’, and close engagement with client-facing teams.
The role’s primary responsibilities include:
- build and maintain robust opportunity pipeline
- manage contact database within ProsperWorks
- active target client research and prospecting
- understand and communicate target client objectives
- represent firm in face to face meetings with target clients
- develop and expand existing client relationships
- represent the studio at market-facing events
- strategize outreach with communications & marketing manager
- business development budget setting and oversight
- assist in preparing qualification packages as necessary
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong communicator and confident doer to take ownership of a department that will grow substantially in the near future. You should have strong interpersonal skills, spoken and written communication skills, organizational skills, a hunger to find and close on deals, and a sense of humor never hurts!
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- one-two years’ experience in a client communication position, ideally new client development, customer acquisition or customer success
- experience in the creative, design, architecture industry preferred but not required
- proficient in Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM Platforms (ProsperWorks a plus)
- ability to work independently with minimal supervision
To apply, please click the ‘apply’ button below.