at Holmes Bespoke
Holmes Bespoke has a vacancy for a marketing assistant to join its team in London.
About Holmes Bespoke
Holmes Bespoke specialises in bespoke hand crafted rugs, carpets and home accessories for luxury interiors.
Founded in 2018 by Laylah Holmes, we aim to provide a fresh, unique and personal approach to custom made interiors, with a focus on liveable luxury, original design, and quality craftsmanship.
Recently working with The Hoxton Hotel brand across its hotels in London and Europe – hand weaving beautiful pieces for bedrooms, stunning textural rugs for reception areas and outdoor rugs for lounging by the pool. With projects worldwide, Holmes Bespoke has designed bespoke rugs for luxury Austrian Hotel Schloss Mönchstein and Boat & Co in Amsterdam. Hotels is just one part of the business, Holmes Bespoke works closely with individuals, interior designers and project leaders designing for high end residential, premium commercial and superyachts.
Full time – marketing assistant
Holmes Bespoke is seeking to hire a marketing assistant to become an integral part of our growing team.
Working directly with our founding director at our West London studio, the right candidate will be passionate, creative and organised with preferred experience in marketing or PR.
This is a unique opportunity to grow in your career and develop your skills with lots of exciting projects as we scale the company.
About the role
- facilitate marketing and PR requests
- Photoshoot planning, preparation and management
- manage all social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest)
- content creation, email newsletter campaigns and journal planning
- plan and manage marketing calendar
- assist with strategic sales and marketing materials
- attend and plan PR events, launches and exhibitions
- manage sampling and rug loans and tracking
- e-commerce: improve our brand presence and user experience by updating and improving website content
- directly assist the creative director across all aspects of studio operations
- responding to media requests quickly and accurately whilst proactively seeking out new opportunities to pitch for
Qualifications and work experience:
- BA (Hons) in marketing, communications or related field is desirable but not essential
- experience within the creative marketing industry is desirable but not essential
Skills and traits:
- excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- excellent organisation skills & full computer literacy
- experience in social media marketing and SEO
- appetite to attend events and design exhibitions
- educated or experience in design, art or creative preferred
- a strong interest in interior design or fashion is a must
- working knowledge of photoshop and indesign is desirable
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6pm.
Salary: competitive (based on experience)
Location: Chiswick, W4
Email your CV and covering letter via the apply for job button.