Holmes Miller is hiring architects/architectural technicians/Part 2 architectural assistants to join its team in St Albans, UK.
Holmes Miller is seeking applications from dynamic and technically focussed architects, technicians and Part 2 assistants to support delivery of significant educational projects across the Southeast. With an exciting portfolio of projects, from new build schools through to large scale further education colleges, the practice can offer a successful candidate opportunity for career progression from our flourishing studio base in St Albans.
Demonstrable experience of project work within the education/public sector, from RIBA stages 3 to 7, along with sound technical knowledge and experience in BIM collaboration using Autodesk Revit required.
Our studios provide a relaxed, friendly and collaborative working environment, within the heart of bustling St Albans.
We offer a competitive package of salary and benefits, commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- be highly proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCAD and NBS Chorus
- have a good working knowledge of current UK planning guidelines, building regulations and technical standards
- have excellent communication and inter personal skills
- be capable of producing high quality designs, detailed construction drawings and specifications
- have strong organisational skills, able to work well under pressure and manage workload efficiently to meet deadlines
- enjoy working as part of a team
Holmes Miller is an equal opportunities employer, recruiting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work without restriction in the UK.
To apply, please send a CV with examples of your work, together with a cover letter stating your availability and salary expectations via the apply for job button below.