Holt Architecture is recruiting a project architect to join its riverside studios in southwest London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified architect looking to step up to their first project architect role or for a Part 2 with enough experience to lead projects under supervision. We are seeking a strong, confident and talented individual with the ambition to play a significant part in the practice.
- have at least three years’ experience in a UK architecture practice
- have completed a portfolio of projects through all RIBA work stages
- be highly proficient in the use of Revit and fully understand BIM processes
- have a sound understanding of construction technologies and UK building regulations
- be proactive and willing to work autonomously
- be client and deadline focused
This is a great role:
- if you are looking for your first project architect position and have the confidence and ambition to deliver projects up to £4.5M
- if you want a chance to play a pivotal role during a period of rapid growth in our portfolio and client base
- if you want to be empowered to affect real change in the practice’s future, with the potential for rapid career progression to senior architect and associate roles
- if you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a small practice that punches above its weight on large projects using leading-edge technology
- if you are looking for your next challenge and feel you can make a real difference we want to hear from you
To apply please submit a CV and portfolio of your most recent work using the ‘apply’ link below.