Holt Architecture is currently looking for an architectural assistant or recently qualified architect to join its team in London.
Initially, the role will involve working from home with onboarding, and team meetings held virtually, before moving to our beautiful riverside studios in southwest London when current restrictions allow.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that may have joined a larger practice with the promise of working on high profile projects, but now feels stifled and unable to grow and is looking for increased responsibility and the chance to gain some great experience in a smaller place.
We take pride in our work environment and the development of our staff with fair, flexible working hours, shared experiences and collective responsibility.
- have at least two years’ experience in a UK architecture practice
- have excellent design and presentation skills
- have an aptitude for design software and interest in exploring new digital workflows
- be highly proficient in the use of Revit and fully understand BIM processes
- be comfortable moving between software ideally including Rhino, AutoCAD, 3DSMax, Adobe Suite, VRay and Enscape
- have a sound understanding of construction technologies and UK Building Regulations
- be proactive and willing to work autonomously
This is a great role:
- if you are looking for a practice that will treat you with respect and independence and provide opportunities to reach your full potential
- if you want a chance to play a pivotal role during a period of rapid growth in our portfolio and client base
- if you want to be empowered to effect real change in our future, with the potential for rapid career progression and the exposure needed to complete Part 3
- if you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a small practice that punches above its weight on large projects using leading-edge technology
Please submit a CV and portfolio of your most recent work or email using the ‘apply’ link below.