Holt Architecture is recruiting a project architect to join the team at its riverside studios in southwest London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified architect looking to step up to their first project architect role. We are seeking a strong, confident and talented individual with the ambition to play a significant part in the practice.
- have at least three years’ experience in a UK architecture practice
- have completed a portfolio of projects through all RIBA work stages (sectors should include commercial workplace, higher education, cultural, mixed use developments, residential, and healthcare)
- be able to manage varied types of projects with examples of working on high profile competitions for previous practices
- have practical experience in the field of sustainable design with a focus on living well and sustainable construction methods. Understanding of BREEAM, Green Building Index, and other green building standards required
- be highly proficient in the use of Revit and fully understand BIM processes with knowledge of making parametric families and experience in issuing tender/construction documentation to BIM level 2
- be highly proficient in the use of Adobe and Autodesk software including InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, 3ds Max, AutoCad and be able to demonstrate proficiency in producing different types of media, renderings, and visualisations
- be able to develop and manage content for our business’s social media account with demonstration of previous experience in business practice
- have a sound understanding of building regulations and construction technologies
- have experience of using AR/VR technologies with Revit, using point cloud surveys, attending related conferences and CPD events
- be proactive and willing to work autonomously
- be able to programme and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- have experience working directly with clients to develop programme and briefs at Stage 1-2 in commercial workplace and higher education projects
- be client and deadline focused
- have networking and engagement experience attending and hosting client and supplier events
- have experience in contributing to the broader architectural community (examples of producing installations, entering personal competitions, published articles and contributing to company’s communication and marketing strategy)
As a small team we are looking for a versatile candidate with the skills and experience to get involved in all areas of practice activity.
Applications open 15 May 2019 until 14 June 2019
Salary £35k-£38k dependant on experience.
No agencies please.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom