Honor Riley is seeking a Part 2 architect/interior architect to join its studio in London.
We are a small residential design studio building a new team for exciting upcoming projects. A key role within the studio is open for a talented, creative architect/designer interested in our context and client-based approach to design, architectural materials, finishes and furnishings.
You will have over five years’ experience leading projects and working closely with clients, contractors and suppliers on super high-end residential projects. You will have exceptional project management skills, a strong understanding of the build process and extensive knowledge of architectural materials, finishing and detailing.
- development of concepts alongside the creative director
- sourcing for detailed design packages and specifications for tender
- extensive knowledge of materials, finishes and detailing
- producing detailed drawings, schedules and specifications
- designing joinery and bespoke furniture
- issuing of drawings, electrical layouts, etc.
- specification of joinery packages, sanitary ironmongery and window treatments
- sourcing and procurement of all FF&E through EstiPC
- coordinate and manage site visits with clients and sub-contractors
- oversee progress meetings
- record and issue all meeting notes
- processing of invoices from suppliers
- oversee installations on site
- compile snagging lists
Highly proficient in:
- Office 365
Excellent English written and verbal communication skills are essential
Please submit a covering letter together with your portfolio and CV, by 14 February by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Unfortunately, due to time constraints we can only reply to successful applicants.