HTA Design has an opening for an architect to join its growing team in Bristol, UK.
HTA Design is an award-winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, interior design, graphic design and communications, sustainability and planning. Our focus is on creating great residential places – we have a 50-year track record of the design and delivery of better housing.
The architect will collaborate with colleagues across our multi-disciplinary teams based in London, Manchester and Edinburgh on a number of medium to large-scale housing and mixed-use projects.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of two years’ post-Part 3 experience, working on medium to large scale mixed-use and built projects
- extensive experience of UK urban and suburban housing design and master planning
- a passion for housing
- strong attention to detail with exceptional design skills and detail orientation
- strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships
- excellent people and project management skills with the ability to motivate, coach and mentor others
- a calm disposition with the ability to take responsibility, work under pressure and to meet project deadlines
- a detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards, building regulations and statutory requirements with evidence of their application over several projects
- first-class AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, InDesign and Photoshop skills
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please visit our website for the full job description and person specification and for instruction on how to apply.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 29 November 2019
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an equal opportunities employer.