HTA Design is hiring an architect to join its team in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Exciting opportunities currently exist at HTA for an experienced architect within our Edinburgh Studio.
We are seeking talented qualified architects with exceptional design skills and a minimum of five years’ post-Part 3 built project experience to work within our multi-disciplinary team on a number of medium to large scale housing and mixed use projects in the UK.
You will have experience in the design of suburban housing and a passion for delivering more ‘distinctively local’ places across the UK. You will be responsible for project delivery and should have demonstrable experience of pre and post-planning stage projects.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
- ARB registration
- a minimum of five years’ post-Part 3 experience, working on medium to large scale mixed-use and built projects
- a passion for working with communities to create sustainable places to live
- extensive experience of UK urban and suburban housing design and masterplanning
- a detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards, building regulations and statutory requirements with evidence of their application over several projects
- strong attention to detail with exceptional design skills and detail orientation
- strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships
- excellent people and project management skills with the ability to motivate, coach and mentor others
- strong organisational skills and ability to calmly manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- first class AutoCAD and Revit skills, with experience of using and SketchUp, Illustrator and InDesign
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please click here to apply and for the full job description and person specification.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 15 July 2022.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom