HTA Design has an opening for an assistant planner to join its team in London.
HTA Design is an award-winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, interior design, graphic design and communications, sustainability and planning. Our focus is on creating great residential places – we have a 50-year track record of the design and delivery of better housing.
The assistant planner will be working on the delivery of small to large scale housing and housing-led mixed use schemes. This is an exceptional opportunity to assist in the development of a business, integrating planning advice at all stages of design and to deliver places that make a difference to people’s lives.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- an excellent understanding of the UK planning system
- housing, regeneration and design sector experience
- a track record in delivering planning stages of projects from inception to completion
- experience in multi-disciplinary working
- demonstrable postgraduate experience in a professional planning capacity
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships. This role will involve liaising with clients, consultants and local planning authorities
- a good knowledge of planning and construction, along with strong written skills, including experience of preparing planning applications
- the ability to be proactive, to use your initiative and to work autonomously
- good project experience and skills, with the ability to complete tasks within tight deadlines
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please visit our website for the full description and person specification and for instructions on how to apply.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 6 December 2019
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an equal opportunities employer.