HTA Design is seeking a chartered or nearly chartered landscape architect to join its team in Manchester or Edinburgh, Scotland and London.
HTA Design has an exciting opportunity for a landscape architect to join its busy team in Manchester or Edinburgh.
We are interested in hearing from chartered (or near chartered) landscape architects with extensive project delivery, studio and site experience. You must also possess strong technical, drafting and graphic skills, and have a proven ability to run medium to large scale complex projects whilst producing high quality results. You will be expected to work to tight deadlines and communicate effectively with interdisciplinary design teams both verbally and in writing.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- a relevant degree in landscape architecture or other relevant postgraduate/master’s degree
- chartered member status of the landscape institute (or near chartered with extensive project delivery experience will be considered)
- proven experience of working on medium to large-scale projects at all work stages and capable of running multiple complex projects and delivering high quality results
- experience of successful detailed planning and delivery of high quality projects to agreed deadlines and cost
- proven experience of leading, building, managing, developing and working as part of a team
- strong organisational skills
- good verbal presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly both in written and graphical form
- strong IT skills, with experience of using all MS office applications and highly proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Lumion. AutoCAD and/or Revit may be tested at interview
f you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 1 July 2022