HTA Design is looking for a 3D visualiser to join its practice in London.
We are seeking a talented 3D visualiser to work with our architectural teams to develop and produce concepts and graphics to communicate projects to clients through high quality images.
HTA Design is an award winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, landscape architecture, communications, sustainability and planning.
Job Reference: 3DVIS02
Contract: permanent (full time)
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- a visualisation or architectural qualification or equivalent technical diploma from an accredited institute
- proven post-qualification experience in producing high quality architectural/interior still images and animations
- experience in the use of SketchUp, 3D Max, Rhino, Lumion, Photoshop, AutoCAD and any other graphic or rendering software is essential
- strong organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively, and when required
- excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships and to work alongside clients to deliver innovative design solutions
- experience with animation, video and compositing would be beneficial
- fully conversant in using and creating modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and knowledge of related visualisation and photorealistic rendering techniques
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please visit our website for the full job description and person specification and for instructions on how to apply.
Closing date for applications: 12.00 noon, Tuesday 31 July 2018
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an Equal Opportunities employer.