HTA Design is looking for an architect to join its team based in Bristol, UK.
HTA Design is an award winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, landscape architecture, communications, sustainability and planning.
Job reference: ARCHBRISTOL01
Contract: permanent, full-time
We are seeking a talented qualified architect with exceptional design skills and a minimum of two years post Part-III built project experience to work in our multi-disciplinary teams on a number of medium to large scale housing and mixed use projects in the UK. We have interesting new schemes for a range of key clients including high density urban housing, sustainable lower density and regeneration projects.
An exciting opportunity currently exists at HTA for an experienced architect within our small but growing Bristol studio. You will be responsible for project delivery and should have demonstrable experience of pre and post-planning stage projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of two years post Part-III experience, including built projects
- ARB registered
- a passion for housing
- experience of UK urban or suburban housing design and master planning
- exceptional design skills with excellent attention to detail
- strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships. This role will involve liaising with clients, consultants, contractors and local planning authorities
- excellent people and project management skills with the ability to motivate, coach and mentor others
- a calm disposition with the ability to work under pressure and to meet project deadlines
- ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- a detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards and statutory requirements with evidence of their application over several projects
- first class AutoCAD skills and experience using SketchUp, Illustrator and InDesign. Revit is desirable.
- this role will require regular travel to London and other locations in order to collaborate with the wider project team, clients and project sites.
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please visit our website for the full job description and person specification and for instructions on how to apply.
Interviews will be held in Bristol on: Tuesday 8 May 2018.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications: 12.00 noon, Wednesday 25 April 2018