HTA has an exciting opportunity for an experienced architectural technologist to join its design studio in London.
As an architectural technologist, you will have experience working within the residential sector and be able to demonstrate a thorough regulatory and technical knowledge of residential projects.
Your role will involve the development of detailed technical solutions for the full range of residential building typologies we design at HTA. You will work collaboratively with the internal design team and external consultants and will be responsible for translating the concept design into beautifully detailed and buildable construction information.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
- a degree in architectural technology, or alternatively ARB registered or equivalent architecture qualifications
- ACIAT/MCIAT registered
- residential sector knowledge and experience, including the delivery of high density projects, from RIBA stages 3 through to 7
- demonstrable experience of high quality detailing, including façades and complete external envelope
- fast, efficient and meticulous consistent draughting skills
- first class Revit and/or AutoCAD skills and experience
- excellent Excel skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office packages
- exceptional attention to detail with a proven track record in delivering projects to a high technical standard
- first class organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships
- a thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction methods
- a good knowledge of NHBC and other warranty bodies requirements
- site experience
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please visit our website to apply and for the full description and person specification.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 22nd March 2021
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.