HTA Design has an exciting opportunity for a confident assistant planner to join its small busy team in London.
This is an exceptional opportunity to assist in the development of a business, integrating planning advice at all stages of design and to deliver places that make a difference to people’s lives. Working closely with HTA’s planning and design teams across the practice, the Assistant Planner will support the planning team and practice members with planning policy research, write planning statements, manage the submission and monitor of planning applications.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- an excellent understanding of the UK planning system
- housing, regeneration and design sector experience
- a track record in delivering planning stages of projects from inception to completion
- experience in multi-disciplinary working
- demonstrable postgraduate experience in a professional planning capacity
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships. This role will involve liaising with clients, consultants and local planning authorities
- a good knowledge of planning and construction, along with strong written skills, including experience of preparing planning applications
- the ability to be proactive, to use your initiative and to work autonomously
- good project experience and skills, with the ability to complete tasks within tight deadlines
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please visit our website to apply and for the full job description and person specification.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 26th April 2021
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.