HTA Design has an exciting opportunity for a bid coordinator to join its design studio in east London.
The bid coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the preparation and submission of various bids and tenders in pursuit of securing new projects.
You will report to HTA’s Partner for new business but expected to work closely with all our design teams and coordinate closely with HTA’s marketing team to prepare reusable project and practice information of the highest quality.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
- proven experience of coordinating and writing bids/tenders from start to submission
- experience of the construction sector would be an advantage
- first class bid writing and presentation skills
- a graphical eye and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships at all levels across the practice
- strong organisational skills and ability to calmly manage a busy workload and deliver to tight and strict deadlines
- a strong understanding of how to effectively dissect and analyse client and bid requirements and develop response plans for technical questions
- ability to use interviews to extract information required and to turn this into bid-winning written responses
- good working knowledge and understanding of procurement processes
- good Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word), Microsoft Project is desirable
- working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), is desirable
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please visit our website to apply and for the full job description and person specification.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 16 April 2021
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.