HTA Design has an opportunity for a graphic designer to join its team in London.
HTA Design is an award-winning multidisciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, landscape architecture, communications, sustainability and planning.
This role forms part of HTA’s marketing and events team and will work in collaboration to deliver a range of excellent design solutions for all marketing outputs whilst helping to improve quality outputs across the business.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- a graphic design degree, or relevant equivalent qualifications
- previous exposure to a professional graphic design environment
- demonstrable experience of working in a similar graphic design role, preferably within marketing
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, grammar and spelling
- excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships and to work alongside colleagues to deliver innovative design solutions
- a creative team player with a high level of flexibility and the ability to work collaboratively and to respond proactively and when required
- strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- ability to use initiative and to work autonomously
- excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- a quick learner with the ability to understand the business and its functions
- strong awareness of design trends and creative thinking with the ability to deliver quality project efficiently
- strong IT software skills with the ability to use relevant graphic design related software (e.g. Adobe Suite, InDesign and Photoshop), as well as Microsoft Office applications on a PC
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supporting environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 6 March 2020
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an equal opportunities employer.