There is an opportunity for a Part-II architectural assistant to join HTA Design in Bristol.
Our busy architectural design studio in Bristol is looking for a talented and ambitious Part-ll architectural assistant to work with our interdisciplinary teams on one or more of our housing and mixed use projects in the UK.
HTA Design is an award winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, landscape architecture, communications, sustainability and planning.
We have exciting new schemes for a range of key clients including sustainable high density, suburban and regeneration projects. You will be working in a team on pre or post-planning stage projects, and should be able to demonstrate ability in these design stages. You will gain experience on development projects at all stages whilst developing your design and professional skills.
The successful candidates will be Part-II qualified or equivalent, and have:
- at least one year’s experience working within an UK based architectural practice
- a passion for housing
- a well-presented portfolio of work consisting of projects completed during study and/or work placements
- strong awareness of design trends and creative thinking
- exceptional design, technical and presentation skills
- experience in creating architectural visualisations, renderings and concept visuals is desirable
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- strong attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- reliable with good timekeeping skills, ability to work under pressure, and to meet deadlines
- excellent office administration skills, with sound experience of using all or some of the following software packages is desirable: MS Office applications, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Lumion
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please visit our website for the full job description and person specification and for instructions on how to apply.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Thursday 13 September 2018.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an equal opportunities employer.