HTA Design has an opening for a senior graphic designer to join its team in London.
HTA Design is an award-winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, interior design, graphic design and communications, sustainability and planning. Our focus is on creating great residential places – we have a 50-year track record of the design and delivery of better housing.
The senior graphic designer will work in collaboration with our highly skilled designers and architects to deliver place-based design and marketing solutions to both internal and external clients.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- a graphic design degree or equivalent qualification
- extensive exposure to professional graphic design environment with proven experience working as a graphic designer
- proven record of creative delivery and people management and development
- experience of managing client accounts
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, spelling and grammar
- excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships and to work alongside clients to deliver innovative design solutions
- able to lead on projects from start to finish and to use initiative and to work autonomously
- ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively and when required
- strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- good awareness of design trends and creative thinking, as well as expert knowledge in graphic production process
- strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign. Experience with HTML and motion graphics is desirable, but not essential
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please visit our website for the full job description and person specification and for instructions on how to apply.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 22 November 2019
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an equal opportunities employer.