HTA Design is seeking a technical leader to join its team in London.
An exciting opportunity currently exists at HTA for an experienced technical leader within our London studio.
HTA Design is an award-winning multidisciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, landscape architecture, communications, sustainability and planning.
As a technical leader you will work with our project leaders and their teams to bring technical expertise to support them in the inception, design and delivery of projects across the practice.
If you are an ARB registered architect or MCIAT chartered architectural technologist with c.10+ year’s post-qualification experience in designing, detailing and specifying for construction and in construction site inspection through to handover, with excellent leadership skills and a passion for housing, then why not apply?
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will also have:
- extensive experience of UK urban and/or suburban housing design and master planning
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships
- managerial style capable of building the business
- detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards, building regulations and statutory requirements with evidence of their application over several projects
- knowledge of technical design and documentation for building
- excellent drawing ability – AutoCAD and Revit skills preferable but not essential
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 18 December 2020
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an equal opportunities employer.