HTA Design has an opportunity for a web developer to join its London-based studio.
Job Reference: WEB02
Contract: permanent, full-time
HTA Design is an award winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, landscape architecture, communications, sustainability and planning.
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented and skilled web developer within our busy design studio in Aldgate East, London. This is a standalone role and will involve using your excellent development knowledge to bring new projects to life. You will work on building and developing HTA’s corporate website, as well as managing an existing portfolio of architecturally based projects for both client and project websites, ranging in size and complexity.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- a degree in computer science or other relevant degree
- proven experience of working in a similar Web Development/Programming role
- experience of responsive web design
- familiarity and proven experience with the following packages: LAMP, Laravel, WordPress and Bootstrap
You will also have:
- strong attention to detail and creative problem solving skills
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to work autonomously and to use initiative
- first-class organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time effectively
- awareness and pride in ensuring client satisfaction
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please visit our website for the full job description and person specification and for instructions on how to apply.
Closing date for applications: 12.00 noon, Friday 20 April 2018
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an equal opportunities employer.