HTA Design has a vacancy for a senior interior designer to join its team in London.
Contract: permanent (hybrid working available)
HTA Design is an award-winning practice of architects, landscape architects, interior designers, planners, graphic designers and sustainability specialists, working in collaborative teams to design and deliver great places to live.
We are currently seeking a talented senior interior designer to work in collaboration with our highly skilled architects and contribute to the development of our growing interiors business.
You will be a key member of our Interiors team and will have strong conceptual design and technical ability, as well as a passion for housing and residential design. You will be expected to contribute to all interiors projects and ensure a consistently high level of quality across all stages of our work and the design process.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- a degree in interior design, or other equivalent relevant qualification
- extensive proven experience working in a similar interior designer role is essential
- passion for and previous experience of working within the residential sector and of residential interior design
- experience of working directly with clients, contractors and multiple design teams
- strong design and technical ability and an understanding of the design process and ability to manage/deliver this from concept to completion
- high level creative skills with the ability to produce concepts, presentations and present with confidence
- a team player with a can-do attitude, with a high degree of flexibility and the ability to respond proactively
- excellent interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate confidently by telephone, email and in person with a wide range of people
- first class attention to detail, consistency and accuracy
- strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- strong Microsoft Office Software, Adobe Suite, specifically: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCAD, Revit and Vectorworks skills are highly desirable
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive and inclusive environment, then why not apply?
Please click here to apply and for the full job description and person specification.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 10th February 2023
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.