HTA is looking for a sustainability consultant to join its team in London.
HTA offers a comprehensive sustainability consultancy service to our clients across the UK. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic sustainability consultant to become a key member of our sustainable futures team.
HTA Design LLP is an award-winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in architecture, landscape architecture, communications, sustainability and planning.
We work for developers, local authorities, private landlords, registered social landlords, contractors and manufacturers. The role will include sustainability consultancy for all stages, from the beginning of projects to construction, working on some exciting schemes in the UK and possibly overseas. The role would suit a consultant with an architectural, or engineering background.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- an appropriate degree in sustainability, environmental, building services/engineering, geo-environmental discipline or other related discipline
- experience of working in the residential construction industry and expertise in residential design and the sustainable design of buildings and places
- strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with clients and other members of the business and to articulate the sustainability, energy and carbon services in a confident and professional manner
- a good knowledge of UK planning and construction, along with good written skills, including experience of preparing sustainability reports for planning applications
- a good knowledge of UK regulations for energy and CO2 emissions is a requirement
- candidates with experience of BREEAM communities and mixed-use development are welcomed
- experience of working with modeling tools such as IES is essential
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Please click here for the full job description and person specification and for instructions on how to apply.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 9 August 2019
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an equal opportunities employer.