HUBHOUZE is hiring a senior sales consultant to join its office in London, UK.
HUBHOUZE is a renovation and design platform transforming the £6b bathroom renovation industry, providing every homeowner in the UK access to the easiest way to renovate their bathrooms, bringing together beautiful design, sourcing, construction and management into a streamlined experience. Through our process we have simplified a complex and convoluted process, giving homeowners certainty on outcomes, quality, price, and time.
A new full time and permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced, passionate, ambitious and motivated sales associate with a consistent proven track record of sales to join our growing team. This role is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting business, solving a common problem.
As a full-time sales associate, besides your experience in bathroom design and proven track record of sales, you’ll be trained to be an expert in our services and products, learn skills in presentations, communication, persuasion, and operations; whilst collaborating with other departments of the company, and ultimately hitting and exceeding our sales targets.
You’ll be responsible for:
- taking full responsibility, ownership and management of the sales cycle from lead acquisition to securing deals
- building our sales pipeline through our inbound source of leads
- providing in home consultation when applicable
- actively seek new opportunities, building a separate pipeline to secure new clients
- qualifying leads, determine motivation, offering solutions and support
- mastering the art of bathroom renovation and our business value proposition
- maintaining daily KPIs and metrics
- hitting our sales target
- an independent worker who is proactive, eloquent and driven, with a can-do attitude to run the extra one, five or ten miles to achieve the customers vision and our company objectives
- a minimum three years experience in bathroom design and a proven track record of sales
- strong social and communication skills as well as comfortable talking to new people
- strong communication and relationship development skills.
- dynamic, flexible and no-drama is really key
- ability to work under pressure prioritising and managing time effectively.
- car and clean UK driving licence
- £2000 fixed salary plus sales commission
- work on field and in the office
- available to work two Saturdays a month.
We hire attitude, and train skills.