Hugh Broughton Architects is looking for an architect to join its practice in London.
Hugh Broughton Architects has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated registered architect to join our award-winning practice in west London, working on projects in the education sector and the contemporary adaptation of historic buildings.
Key skills that we are looking for:
- excellent written and spoken communication skills
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- ability to run projects working confidently with experienced clients, consultants, contractors and suppliers
- proven experience working at BIM level 2+ on Revit
- high-level presentation skills and a passion for high-quality design
- attention to detail, both drawn and written
If you match these criteria, please submit your CV, a short portfolio (max. eight pages) and a cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.
Hugh Broughton Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
To find out more about us, visit our website.
Direct applications only – no agencies.
Deadline for applications: Monday 12 August 2019