Hunters is hiring a marketing manager to join its team in London.
Marketing manager – Part time (around 26 hours per week)
This is a good opportunity for someone who is self-motivated, collaborative and practical and has experienced many marketing platforms!
We are a top 150 consultancy and top 40 architects practice and are looking for a marketing manager to join our friendly team of architects and building consultants based in Hammersmith, London.
For over 60 years our approachable and knowledgeable team have designed and helped to deliver hundreds of buildings and provided exceptional service to our clients. We work in diverse areas including social housing, residential, healthcare and later living, with many award-winning projects.
- budgeting and planning
- social platforms – content and delivery
- website – content and delivery
- management of image library and project photography/film shoots
- client surveys and feedback
- working collaboratively with BID team
- brand ambassador for the business
- raise the profile of the company through different opportunities (awards/press/conferences)
- supporting the different disciplines in the practice
Requirements for the role include:
- five years’ experience in a similar role
- experience of Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey and WordPress or similar platforms
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills visual, verbal and written
- firm grasp of digital communications
- to be thorough, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- strong planning/organisational skills and the ability to calmly manage a busy workload and deliver to tight deadlines
- ability to prioritise and manage workload efficiently
- a positive can-do attitude and ability to use your initiative
- Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign
- a passion for buildings and the built environment
- marketing, design or architecture degree (preferable)
Previous experience in a marketing role in the construction industry is beneficial.
We provide flexible working, are a Living Wage Employer and committed to equality of opportunity.
To apply please submit your CV and a covering letter to via the apply button below. If you have any questions about the position please email [email protected].
Please note salary range depends on experience.