Huw Thomas Architects is seeking a Part 1 architectural assistant to join its firm in Winchester, UK.
The role will require:
- producing planning application drawings
- producing sketch design drawings
- producing detail design drawings
- proficient in CAD, specifically Vectorworks
- fluent spoken and written English and eligibility to work in the UK
If you are weak on any of these skills you will be trained. You will be accompanying planning meetings and site and client visits.
Our work is mostly in southern England and Channel Islands. Varied type of works, currently up market houses, large housing developments, care homes, listed buildings and campaigns for Save Britain’s Heritage.
This is a full time role, working 9am-5.30pm and is an excellent opportunity to join our professional team in a friendly office.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and work samples using the ‘apply’ link below.
Interviews are to commence immediately and can be in person at our Winchester office or over Skype.