Ina Rinderknecht Interior Architecture is looking for an experienced interior designer/architect to join its team in Zurich.
Ina Rinderknecht Interior Architecture AG is a small internationally active studio for interior design in Erlenbach, Zurich and has realized numerous international and national hotel projects and high-end luxury residences.
Situated on the picturesque lake of Zurich, our award-winning office creates one of a kind projects that are contemporary as well as sophisticated and timeless. Our studio takes a broader approach than just focusing on the interior. All of our designs are born from the appreciation of architecture, art, fashion, history, travel and nature. We are passionate and design with joy in mind. Our vision is ambitious, far-ranging and we always see beyond and explore inspiring possibilities. To support our team here in Zurich we are looking for an experienced Architect or Interior Designer a project manager.
Your profile and skills:
- degree in architecture or interior design
- minimum of seven plus years’ of professional experience
- experience in high-end residential interior design
- hospitality design experience in the international five star luxury sector is an advantage
- yacht designers are welcome to our team
- CAD programs (ArchiCAD 2D/3D, Rhino, SketchUp, Adobe Suite etc.)
- know-how in international FF&E
- experienced in project management
- good flair for innovations, trends and materials
- creative with very good technical skills
- detail oriented and thorough, ensure accuracy of all work produced
- willing to take initiative and ownership of all tasks given
- show a positive attitude and be a team player
- preferably multilingual with English or German as the main language
- independent project management of interior design projects in all design phases
- preparation of interior architectural design plans from conception to execution
- furniture design and carpentry detail drawings
- liaise with members of the external design team, other international professionals and other specialists
- obtaining/monitoring of offers, negotiations and awarding of contracts with third parties
- design site supervision
- project administration
- communication with the clients on project level
What do we offer:
- working as part of a small and ambitious international team
- flexible office and home working arrangements
- career opportunities within our young team
- competitive Swiss salary and benefits package, depending on experience
- prestigious HNW clients in Switzerland and abroad
We are an open, multi-disciplinary, enthusiastic and international team with a flat hierarchy. We offer with our team member to grow and take on new responsibilities.
Are you a responsible, passionate and technically skilled person with a quick grasp and high ability to work in a team? Then submit your detailed application to Irina Paradiso via the apply for job button below.
We only consider applicants eligible to work within the European community.