Industry Publicity has a vacancy for a press officer to join its firm in London.
Position: press officer
Reports to: director
Salary: on experience
Working hours: 8-16 plus hours per week
Start date: as soon as possible
About Industry Publicity
Established in 2009, Industry Publicity is a boutique communications agency with an enviable client list. Working with leading brands, architects, interior designers and emerging talent, Industry Publicity offers a full PR and marketing service to clients.
About the role
We are looking for a knowledgeable, self-starter with a network of key UK journalists and influencers in the design sector.
- sound knowledge of the design industry
- excellent verbal and proven written communication skills
- confident working independently and with a small team
- ability to work well under pressure
- familiar with media database providers, cuttings agencies, image sharing platforms and marketing campaign software
- supporting events
Qualifications and experience:
- two-three years’ experience within design PR (agency, in-house or freelance) with excellent working relations with key media contacts
- a degree is desirable
- interest in contemporary design and luxury brand engagement
- knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and online press and how each platform can be used to engage target audiences
This is a three-month contract with the option to extend and to evolve into a permanent position.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.