Ingenhoven Architects are looking for an architect/senior architect to join its practice in Singapore.
Architect/senior architect (m/f) – Singapore
ingenhoven architects was established in 1985 and is one of the pioneers standing for innovative, sustainable and technological advanced architecture, which has won numerous competitions and has been awarded at various occasions nationally and internationally. Our office in Singapore is working closely with our German HQ and is focusing on the ecologically and economically responsible use of natural resources as well as leveraged standard of design and quality.
We are looking for talented architects (m/f), who are highly self-motivated and are looking for further professional development. In this position you will work within a team on projects in all work stages, from conceptual design through to the technical and construction phases.
- Master’s degree in architecture
- minimum three years to six years post-graduate working experience in design focused office
- strong conceptual, graphic and design skills
- strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Illustrator and Photoshop
- AutoCAD or Microstation experience
- experience working on Revit projects
- excellent proficiency in English
- experience working on complex, large scale projects
- proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
The desired start date is as soon as possible, latest in December 2018. Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and benefits. Motivated? Then please send your application (as PDF up to 5MB) including your motivation letter, CV, certificates and portfolio addressed to Daniza Weiss.