Ingenhoven Architects is looking for an architectural designer to join its team in Singapore.
Ingenhoven Architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings.
Do you want to work towards these goals with us? We are open to receiving your application as architectural designer.
- work closely with the design team to develop architectural design from schematics to detailed design and pre-construction documentation
- preparation of presentations throughout the phase of design development
- coordinate with client team, project manager, construction manager and others to develop design deliverables
Your skill set:
- minimum three years post-graduate working experience in an international architecture office
- professional degree (master’s) in architecture
- several years of professional experience with complex and demanding projects
- strong design skills and sound construction knowledge – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- experience working on BIM/Revit projects
- computer skills should include Revit, Rhino, Microstation, Illustrator and Photoshop
- knowledge of Grasshopper/Dynamo is a plus
- fluent in English/good knowledge of German is an advantage
- self-motivated, proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- confident working in an international organisation
- a competitive salary, healthcare benefits and opportunities for long-term career development
We are looking forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with cover letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio and an indication of your salary expectation as well as possible joining date to Mr Olaf Kluge.