Ingenhoven Architects Singapore is seeking an associate project director to join its team.
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of associate project director at the Singapore office of ingenhoven architects
- master degree in architecture, masterplanning, design or another relevant field
- minimum 10 years’ post-graduate working experience in an international architecture or design office
- strong conceptual, graphic and design skills – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- strong proficiency in MicroStation, Revit, Rhino, 3ds Max, Photoshop and Illustrator
- experience working on BIM/Revit projects
- excellent proficiency in English/good knowledge of German preferred
- experience working on complex, large scale projects
- candidates must feel confident in a complex, dynamic environment
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based at our Singapore office; we offer an open-ended employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The desired start date is as soon as possible, latest in March 2019. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with covering letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date addressed to Olaf Kluge.