There is an opportunity at ingenhoven architects for a senior architectural designer in Singapore.
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings.
Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of
Senior architectural designer at the Singapore office of ingenhoven architects
- work closely with the design team to develop architectural design from concept stage to construction documentation
- coordinate with client team, project manager, construction manager and others to develop design deliverables and construction documents
- review and manage design deliverables
- responsible for coordination and quality control of design and construction documents
- monitor and mentor junior architectural staff
- minimum six years’ post-graduate working experience in an international architecture office
- professional degree (bachelor’s or master’s) in architecture, master planning, design or in a relevant field
- several years of professional experience on complex and demanding projects
- strong design skills and sound construction knowledge – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- experience working on BIM/Revit projects
- computer skills should include Revit, Rhino, MicroStation, Illustrator and Photoshop; knowledge of Grasshopper/Dynamo is a plus
- fluent in English/good knowledge of German is an advantage
- self-motivated, proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- confident working in an international organisation
A competitive salary, healthcare benefits and opportunities for long-term career development.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5MB) with covering letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mr. Olaf Kluge using the ‘apply’ link below.