Innes Associates is seeking an office manager to join its team in London.
Location: London Bridge/Borough Station, London, SE1 4YH
Contract: 3 days (flexible)/permanent contract
Innes Associates is a lively and ambitious architecture practice with a growing range of opportunities. We are looking for intelligent, enthusiastic candidates to apply for the role of office manager.
The successful applicant will:
- have excellent communication skills
- be tech-savvy
- be well-organised and self-motivated
- be confident and friendly
- demonstrate integrity
- researching and organising training
- administering timesheets
- assisting in annual reviews
Website and marketing:
- administering and updating IA’s website and LinkedIn
- regular social media updates
- answering phone calls and taking messages
- managing mail
- restocking office supplies
- updating office policies, insurances and
- IT troubleshooting and liaising with IT
- researching networking opportunities
- set up a business development day
- organising invoices
- assisting in VAT Returns
- set up standing orders
- organising staff expenses
Innes Associates is an approachable, creative team with a strong sense of responsibility for our clients and their projects. People say we listen carefully to our clients’ needs and take time to understand a project’s constraints before providing practical, affordable and technically resolved solutions. Our collaborative and professional studio maintains an excellent standard of design, communication and leadership.
Salary is negotiable, £23,000 – £26,000 pro-rata equivalent depending on skills and experience.
How to apply
Please submit your CV, less than 5mb, using the ‘apply’ link below.