Innes Associates is seeking a practice manager (part-time) to join its team in London.
Innes Associates is a lively studio with a friendly, creative team and a growing reputation. We are looking for part-time (three or four days a week) intelligent, enthusiastic candidates to apply for the role of studio manager.
The successful applicant will:
- have excellent communication skills
- be well-organised and self-motivated
- be confident and friendly
- be tech-savvy
- demonstrate integrity
The role is multi-faceted and includes HR, office administration, website and marketing, business development and finance.
- researching and organising training
- administering timesheets
- assisting in annual reviews
- answering phone calls and taking messages managing mail
- re-stocking office supplies
- updating office policies, insurances, and memberships
- IT troubleshooting and liaising with IT support
Website and marketing:
- administering and updating IA’s website
- regular social media updates (Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- researching networking opportunities
- set up a business development day
- organising invoices
- assisting in VAT returns
- set-up standing orders
- organising staff expenses
Salary is negotiable, £28,000 – £32,000 pro-rata equivalent depending on skills and experience.
How to apply
Please submit your CV, with a covering letter stating your suitability for the role, via the apply for job button below. You can find out more about our work and activities on our website and Instagram. The closing date for applications is 22 December 2022 although early submissions will be given preference and interviews will commence in advance of this date. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Innes Associates is an equal opportunities employer.