Insight School of Interior Design is seeking an architecture/interior design teacher to join its team in Hong Kong, China.
Reporting to: director
Start date: September 2019
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
Location: Insight School of Interior Design, Chai Wan
Condition: candidates must have a visa to work in Hong Kong
- evaluate and grade students’ work, including work performed in design studios
- prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics such as architectural design methods, aesthetics and design, and structures and materials
- prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts
- plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction
- maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records
- advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues
- serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, and academic issues and international expansion
- participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities
- strong interpersonal skills to build close relationships with peers, and students
- decision-making skills to make effective and well-informed decisions on a variety of educational and non-education matters
- financial planning will be a plus
- previous experience in a managerial role or/in the education sector a plus
We offer attractive remuneration package including five-day work week, 15 days annual leave. Interested candidates, please submit your CV using the ‘apply’ link below.
For more information above Insight School of Interior Design, please visit our website.