Inter Urban Studios is looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or recently-qualified Part 3 to join its London team.
Inter Urban Studios is a multi-award winning boutique practice in East London looking for at least a Part 2 with three or more years of London-based experience to take a long-term leading role in the design and delivery of a wide range of UK and international projects in various sectors, with a strong emphasis on residential-led schemes.
The role would be to work closely with the director on every aspect of various projects, as well as with other junior and senior members of the team.
What we require:
- enthusiastic self-starter, looking to take the lead
- creative problem solver, especially for residential schemes on difficult sites
- demonstrable working knowledge of planning policy and building regulations
- comfortable with autonomy
- appetite for learning
- confident and communicative
- efficient with time management, deadlines and workload
- willing and able to problem solve with clients, planners, consultants and others
- excellent presentation and writing skills and experience in writing reports and presentations
- experience in preparing EOI, competitions and similar a bonus but not required
- software requirements are AutoCAD, SketchUp, Office, and Adobe suite
What we offer:
- excellent opportunity for advancement, including Part 3 assistance and PEDR supervision to start, with a potential career arc leading to significant leadership possibilities
- opportunity to take on responsibility and get in to all aspects of architectural practice
- open, diverse, flexible, supportive, and friendly working environment
- competitive salary
- good work/life balance
- additional holiday allowance over Christmas
- a friendly cat!
Please submit a CV with salary expectations, availability, and four/five examples of work (up to 10MB) that you think are most appropriate for this position along with a covering letter for consideration.