Interactive Space is looking for a commercial interior designer to join its team in London.
Fluency in SketchUp and ability to produce good quality office layouts quickly are pivotal for the role.
Interactive Space is the award-winning collaborative practice of workplace consultants, designers and project managers helping clients to optimise their environments and create vibrant and inspirational places to work.
It is a predominantly office-based role and it includes the following duties:
- producing working drawings using SketchUp and layout
- site surveys (not on daily basis)
- working in a fast-paced environment to timescales and deadlines
- assisting senior designers and project managers with ongoing projects
The successful candidate:
- fluent knowledge of SketchUp and layout is imperative
- minimum one year of working experience in commercial design
- ability to produce office layouts quickly and accurately is a must
- knowledge of AutoCAD
- good understanding of Microsoft Office
- preferably degree in interior design or architecture
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- ability to create 3D visuals is a strong advantage
- self-motivation and self-management skills are crucial
Job type: temporary with a potential of permanent position
Working hours: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm with one-hour lunch break. Overtime is required during busy periods (paid)
Office: central London (close proximity to Bank and St. Paul’s tube stations)
Start date: ASAP
We value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this spec is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.