Sales support administrator
Interion has an opportunity for a sales support administrator to join its team in London.
Interion is an independent furniture dealership, established in 2013. We differentiate ourselves with strong values, expert knowledge, and a ‘can-do’ attitude. For our clients, we make furniture easy.
- honest, courteous, and respectful in all our dealings with suppliers and clients
- superior knowledge and impartial advice
- absolute support of, and trust in, colleagues
- prioritise service over profit and deliver our promises
Our account managers and project managers require first-class administrative support so they can maximise their effective direct contact time with customers, designers, and project managers.
Our sales support administrator will undertake a wide range of duties including:
- liaising with suppliers to gather information relevant to a proposal
- assisting in the production of quotations and proposals
- placing, control and co-ordination of orders placed with suppliers
- checking order acknowledgements for accuracy
- issuing sales invoices to customers
- answering telephone enquiries
- coordinating deliveries and installations
- scheduling appointments with clients and suppliers
- maintaining our supplier database
- setting up new supplier accounts
- posting news and updates on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- general administrative and support duties typically required by a small, active team
We are looking for an articulate and personable candidate with these key skills:
- education in design (interior/product), architecture, business, marketing or similar courses
- working experience of support administration
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with customers
- practical knowledge of quotations, budgets and record keeping
- high level of confidence with figures
- proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. Able to use Microsoft PowerPoint
- willing to be office-based at least three days a week
- ability to use AutoCAD and Adobe would be advantageous
The successful candidate will be utterly reliable, with a sunny disposition and a ‘can-do’ proactive approach; ‘self-starting’ rather than waiting for specific tasks to be assigned. They will thrive in a close team environment, doing everything possible to help and support their colleagues.
It would be advantageous if the candidate has prior experience in, or knowledge of, the UK furniture, design or architecture industry.
If you’re interested in applying to join our team, please apply via the apply for job button below.