HofmanDujardin is looking for an interior architect to join its team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
“Architecture is not about buildings, it is about people”
HofmanDujardin is a Dutch design firm specialising in architecture, interiors and product design. The practice was founded in 1999 by Barbara Dujardin and Michiel Hofman. Based in Amsterdam, Netherlands, the studio employs a multidisciplinary team of over 40 architects, designers, draftsmen and interns, of over 20 nationalities. The studio specialises in workspaces, office buildings, renovations, residential developments, public buildings, sports and cultural buildings.
HofmanDujardin is looking for talented interior architects with minimum three years experience to work on a large range of interior projects. You will be part of an energetic team, working on a variety of projects from small scale to big scale, local to international, private to corporate. Your work will cover various design phases from first sketches to final details. We appreciate creative input of all our staff and offer possibilities to grow in an open and dynamic working atmosphere.
- excellent design skills
- professional degree in interior architecture
- three to five years experience in interior projects
- experience in all design phases
- great knowledge of loose furniture collections
- affinity with materials and detailing
- team player with social skills
- advanced knowledge in Archicad/AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp, hand sketching
- perfect communication skills in English
What we offer:
- creative and multidimensional job
- opportunities to develop and grow within the studio
- international team with 40 enthusiastic colleagues
- inspiring and dynamic workplace
- competitive salary, collective labour agreement
- 30 holidays
You will enjoy working in an international, creative and experimental studio in Amsterdam. The studio works in six mixed teams of around six to eight passionate architects and interior architects each with different levels of experience. The teams are inclusive and embrace different backgrounds and expertise. Under the direction of the team leader, you will work with your team in close collaboration with Barbara Dujardin and Michiel Hofman.
Your application should include a motivation letter, CV and a portfolio of maximum 20 pages in a PDF format. Please reply to the attention of Barbara Dujardin via the apply for job button below.