London, United Kingdom
Faye Toogood designs, directs and executes interiors and environments from concept through to creation. Offering a full creative direction and interior design service, the studio’s projects range from the two-dimensional page to the three-dimensional space, and from the real to the conceptual.
Under the creative direction of London-based designer, Faye Toogood, the studio collaborates with clients who seek alternative ways of developing their brand or their interior. Its distinctive approach disregards convention in favour of something altogether more brave, joyous and impulsive.
The members of the studio are able to draw on a wide range of talents and diverse backgrounds, including fine art, history of art, architecture and interior design.
The studio is looking for a highly creative and self-driven yet technically strong Interior Architect with minimum five years experience in both high-end retail and residential projects. The Applicant must have a proven track record of leading large design projects, from concept to completion, including preparing presentations, construction documentation, budgets and on-site experience.
The applicant will be working on a broad range of high-end projects in a team of individuals who are seeking to explore new ways of approaching space and materiality to create multi-sensory environments.
- VectorWorks (essential)
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Cinema 4D or Sketchup would be advantageous.
- coordinate and manage a team of junior designers
- contribute to the initial concept with an attention to the architectural details
- produce all necessary architectural documents and construction drawing sets
- develop project schedules
- coordinate and attend regular site meetings
- build and maintain relationships with vendors, contractors and sub-contractors while ensuring quality of final product for client
- prioritise and schedule work flow in a fast paced environment
Application deadline: 7 April 2017
How to apply
Please send your CV, with a covering letter, together with PDF of your selected work examples (not to exceed 5MB) and salary requirements to email@example.com clearly stating the position applied for in the email subject.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, and all applicants will need to be eligible to work in the UK.