Interiors With Art is looking for an architectural technician to join its team in London.
IWA is a terrific place to work. Great clients, colleagues, skills development and a fantastic reputation as a high-end residential design and build company. We are growing really fast and are full of opportunities! Our fun and dynamic office of 30 is made up of a team enthusiastic architects, interior designers, quantity surveyors and project managers; that work closely with our build team of around 80 staff.
We are a different kind of design and build company: one that listens to client needs, values innovation and solves individual problems with brilliant simplicity. At IWA you’ll have a direct impact fast! You won’t get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don’t just want to know your opinions but, we want to see your ideas in action too. We hire great people and then trust them to be great. Keyword: trust!
We live our values and we value our people. Just to name a few of the many great perks you’ll find:
- our culture is vibrant and unique; our office is open, collaborative and playful
- skill and career development workshops
- fun, flexibility, medical insurance, and much more
- we know that people work harder when they play hard too, so it’s your choice how you’ll make IWA a great place for you to work
Are you interested in working on multiple complex, high end residential properties? We’re looking for an architectural technician, with a minimum of three years’ experience in high-end residential properties, to join us and be part of a growing team that has one goal: making our clients happy!
As an architect you will be:
- be exposed to and directly involved in all aspects of a project from conception, licensing, construction detailing, drawing package and beyond
- required to liaise with external and internal in-house contractors
- strong proficiency in both AutoCAD and SketchUp. Knowledge of the Adobe package and freehand drawing is advantageous
- demonstrate a strong academic background with a minimum of a 2:1
- have a strong knowledge of UK building regulations
- have experience working on UK interior refurbishment projects
- keen drive for urgency and a ‘get stuff done’ attitude
- passion, curiosity, energy, humour, guts!