Interiors With Art is offering a paid six-month architecture internship at its studio in London.
Interiors With Art is an exciting, luxury design, build and lifestyle company based in London that specialises in high-end residential properties worldwide. We are a terrific place to work with great clients, colleagues, skills development potential and a fantastic reputation as a boutique firm.
We partner with our clients from conception to installation and beyond to design and build a home that perfectly enhances their lifestyles. We believe that every detail in designing and building a home needs to be delivered to exacting standards – on time, within budget and with seamless execution.
We are growing really fast and are full of opportunities. Our fun and dynamic office of 30 is made up of a team of enthusiastic architects, interior designers, quantity surveyors and project managers; that work closely with our in-house build team of around 60 contractors.
Are you interested in seeing your designs and ideas turned into reality?
We are looking for a dynamic, creative architecture graduate who is passionate about the industry and high-end residential properties. You will get a chance to liaise and work directly with our designers, project managers and contractors, get hands-on experience and be involved with many different aspects of a project from conception to completion. In other words, you won’t be left making the tea. You will have a chance to apply all the skills and knowledge you have learnt at university.
Key skills required:
- demonstrable track record of high academic achievements (e.g. have or are on track for an upper second class)
- knowledge of UK building construction and specifications is essential
- have excellent design knowledge, proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp is necessary
- have a keen eye for detail, a high level of accuracy and be competent in creating and taking concepts to production
- be motivated and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- freehand drawing skill
- knowledge of other design software such as InDesign and Photoshop
- have good communication and presentation skills
- clear thinking, organisation and time management skillset, with genuine passion, flair, and creativity, and keeps abreast of current trends
This is a six month paid internship starting in July in our office in London.
If you are interested in working with us please apply by filling in our online application and attach your portfolio.