Interiors With Art is looking for a part-time PR and marketing manager to join its team in London.
Interiors With Art is a terrific place to work. Great clients, colleagues, skills development and a fantastic reputation as a high-end residential design and build company. We are growing really fast and are full of opportunities!
Our fun and dynamic office of 30 is made up of a team enthusiastic architects, interior designers, quantity surveyors and project managers; that work closely with our build team of around 80 staff.
We are a different kind of design and build company; one that listens to client needs, values innovation and solves individual problems with brilliant simplicity. At Interiors With Art you’ll have a direct impact fast!
You won’t get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don’t just want to know your opinions but, we want to see your ideas in action too. We hire great people and then trust them to be great. Keyword; trust!
We live our values and we value our people.
Just to name a few of the many great perks you’ll find:
- our culture is vibrant and unique
- our office is open, collaborative and playful
- skill and career development workshops
- fun, flexibility, medical insurance, and much more
We know that people work harder when they play hard too, so it’s your choice how you’ll make Interiors With Art a great place for you to work
So, do you you have experience in PR and marketing? Would you like to work for a dynamic luxury brand with a presence globally? Are you keen on putting together a marketing and PR strategy?
As a PR/marketing manager you will need need to have:
- strong experienced in using digital and print to promote a company
- strong knowledge in using social media
- experience building cost-effective marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- a passion for luxury design
- knowledge for creating content for multiple platform
- strong design skills using Adobe package
- have strong communication skills
- demonstrate a strong academic background with a minimum of a 2:1
- keen drive for urgency and a ‘get stuff done’ attitude
- passion, curiosity, energy, humour, guts
Please fill in our online application at the following link.