Interiors With Art is seeking a project manager to join its team in London.
Are you the go-to person for project management support when nobody else knows what to do? Do you love solving the deepest problems? We’re looking for a project manager to join us and be part of a growing team that has one goal: making our clients happy!
IWA is a terrific place to work with great clients, colleagues, skills development and a fantastic reputation as a high-end residential design and build company. We are a different kind of design and build company: one that listens to client needs, values innovation and solves individual problems with brilliant simplicity. At IWA you’ll have a direct impact fast! You won’t get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don’t just want to know your opinions but, we want to see your ideas in action too. We hire great people and then trust them to be great. Keyword: trust
As a project manager you will:
- coordinate and liaise with both external consultants and in-house contractors and designers. Attend site meeting with designers, architects and clients
- be responsible for managing and coordinating a project from conception to construction and installation
- ensure that the project runs in an orderly fashion and is completed to the highest standard
- creating and managing programs
- ensuring that all projects are completed to the highest level of standard and efficiently with little waste
Key skills required:
- minimum four years’ experience as a project manager working in high end residential properties leading
- good understanding of UK building regulations
- excellent Excel Skills
- be detail-oriented
- have great communication skills
- have a ‘can do’ attitude
Please apply by clicking our online application and uploading your CV here.