New York, United States
About Christian Lahoude Studio:
Christian Lahoude Studio is an architecture and design services firm based in New York City. We specialize in the creation of high-end, global retail environments. Taking a 360-degree approach, from concept through rollout, our expertise extends from creative direction and branding to the development of unique store experiences, all with an intense focus on the details.
Christian Lahoude Studio is looking for an intermediate architect to aid in the design and construction of high-end retail environments.
This key member of the Christian Lahoude Studio team will be responsible for:
- communicating progress to and handling requests and questions from clients
- participating actively in design meetings
- coordination and communication with vendors, contractors in a timely manner
- design development drawings
- review team progress drawings
- review manufacture shop drawings
- delegating tasks to junior staff
- managing staff according to client’s needs
- manage schedule and deliverables
- on-time delivery of work product of exceptional quality
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- a bachelor’s degree, or above, in architecture, interior architecture or design
- a minimum of three years of professional architectural design experience (post-graduation), participating in and completing small to medium scale commercial projects, including experience in DD
- a strong passion for the creation of retail environments and focus on design
- experience in architectural & millwork details
- strong attention to detail
- ability to keep up with a fast-paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- be aggressive, a strong communicator, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks when he/she is required to do so
- ability to work on projects independently, as well as function as part of a team
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Rhino 3D, and V-Ray
This is a temporary, full-time position.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Application deadline: 14 April 2017
How to apply
Please send a cover letter, your resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com.