Interstore is hiring an interior architect/senior store designer to join its team in Dusseldorf, Germany.
The future of retail is more imaginative and engaging than ever before. Be part of it at one of the world’s most successful retail design agencies. This is the place to take your creative career to the next level. Pioneer new ideas, create new store experiences, and have a lot of fun along the way. For our office in Dusseldorf we are currently searching for a senior store designer.
What to expect?
You will be developing innovative store concepts (food and non-food) and supervise them during the realisation phase:
- store design concept creation
- customer journey
- concept development
- design and development of fixtures
- layout development and planning
- presentations in front of our customers
- leading a small team on presentations
- art direction throughout the implementation
What to bring with you?
- longtime experience in the design of retail projects
- retail know-how and creativity
- good AutoCAD-skills
- fluent in German and English (additional languages are a plus)
- strong communication and presentation skills
- the possibility to work on global retail projects
- personal and professional development possibilities in one of the leading retail design agencies
We love retail and want to create something new. Inspiring people is our source. Are you a passionate person who believes that great ideas should become a reality?
Please submit applications using our careers portal.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union