Interstore is hiring an interior architect/senior store designer in retail design to join its team in Düsseldorf, Germany or Zurich, Switzerland.
The future of retail is more imaginative and engaging than ever before. Be part of it at one of the world’s most successful retail design agencies. This is the place to take your creative career to the next level. Pioneer new ideas, create new store experiences, and have a lot of fun along the way. For our office in Dusseldorf and Zurich we are currently searching for a senior store designer retail.
What to expect?
You will be developing innovative store concepts (food and non-food) and supervise them during the realisation phase:
- from the draft to the completion you develop retail projects together with our team
- you are responsible for the design concept and present it to our customers
- creation of moodboards
- layout development and – planning with AutoCAD
- design and development of fixtures
- coordination of the project as a team leader
What to bring with you?
- longtime experience in the design of retail projects
- retail know-how and creativity
- good AutoCAD skills
- fluent in German and English (additional languages are a plus)
- strong communication and presentation skills
- willingness to travel
- the possibility to work on global retail projects
- personal and professional development possibilities in one of the leading retail design agencies
We love retail and want to create something new. Inspiring people is our source. Are you a passionate person who believes that great ideas should become a reality?
Sarah Gruener | recruiter
+39 348 2378871